Welcome to This and That

A blog with no particular intention

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where's My Blythe?

I ordered two dolls from HobbyLink in Japan last week.  I paid for quick delivery by FedEx and a week later they're still in transit.  They were shipped on the 23rd and made it to Richmond on the 24th.  Then...they flew to Anchorage, Alaska and over to Memphis, Tennessee!  What on earth were they thinking??  So, now the dolls are in the sorting desk in Vancouver.  What a waste of time!  Good thing I'm not charged for the extra flight time.  I ordered Simply Chocolate and Simply Vanilla.  On Saturday, I drove out to Richmond to the Aberdeen Mall to check out a tip I got from TIB forum.  There were 3 Blythes but the price was steep--$189 each which is nearly what I paid for both dolls, including shipping.  I bought a box of clothes by Re-ment, but they were really tacky.  Last week, I bought some material from Fabricana to make up some clothes for the dolls.

Here's the link to Simply Chocolate:
http://www.thisisblythe.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=8796&category_id=125

No comments:

Post a Comment