Welcome to This and That

A blog with no particular intention

Monday, December 27, 2010

Border problems

Somebody forgot to renew HIS passport and our trip south was cancelled.  Reservation made at Tulalip resort and we eagerly looked forward to winning more American $$.  Luckily...we were able to rebook.  Since it was less than 24 hours for cancelling, I really thought our $145 was gone, but I was able to rebook for next longweek...in April, as we'll be gone for March break, hopefully.  Last March, he forgot to renew his driver's license and I had to drive while in Las Vegas, which didn't go over too well, as DH likes to be master of the car.  I don't mind not going, as I get to reorganize my studio - yarns and scrapbooking materials.  And work on a prayer shawl for Jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment